Sunday 16 December 2012

Feliz Navidad ^_^

Charlotte has done a fantastic range of christmassy nails!

So the pressure was on to try my hand (no pun intended) at christmas designs. 

-Snowflakes-




I received some christmas presents early and someone who loves me very much bought me some amazing holographic nail polishes. They are incredible.

On my sister I used a holographic blue polish as the background/base coat and then added a snow flake design on top of it. Am happy with the overall effect that is given and love the glimmers of hologram that peek through the snowflakes.

On myself  I liked the idea of christmas lights, so I used a holographic nude/golden polish as the background/base coat and then added the christmas lights in neon green, yellow and red.


-Christmas Lights-




Hope you have a Merry Christmas! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment