Saturday 27 April 2013

Where's Perry?



Agent P, one of my sisters favourite Disney cartoon characters. He is from the series of Phineas and Ferb and was the requested theme of her design I created.

She had recently bought Greenberry from the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine collection which reminded her greatly of Perry the Platypus who is also a secret agent that regularly foils the evil villain Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz plans.


On the thumb is Perry's signature foot kick he regularly uses while in secret agent mode. In the cartoons whenever he uses this move they play the comic 'POW!' noise which I wrote across his foot. For the foot I mixed a yellow and orange together by BW shades A and B that came in a set. I used a black sharpie to write the POW! across.

On the index finger is his bad ass face he gives after foiling the evil villains plans. Used the A shade by BW to create his bill using a dotter and toothpick. I then outlined the bill with an orange sharpie. For his eyes I used Energy Source (white) by L.A. Colours with a dotter, dotted on top is You Don't Know Jacques! (brown) by O.P.I. Followed by a little bit of Black Velvet by L.A. Colours. I then outlines the eyes with black sharpie. Finally added a tiny white dot on each eye to help animate them ^_^ .

Middle finger is Perry's little platypus tail. I mixed Mud Pie (brown) by MUA with B (orange) by BW. Then outlined the tail with a black sharpie and criss-crossed on top.

The ring finger is his secret Agent P badge. I used Gold Foil by Barry M, then outlined the badge with a black sharpie.

Little finger is Agent P's hat, I was also able to squeeze in his inquisitive eyes. Mud Pie by MUA was used for the hat and a black sharpie to outline it all. For the eyes I did the same as the index finger.

Left Hand

I mirrored this design on the right hand.

Right Hand

I would be interested in doing more Disney cartoon character theme nails in the future ^_^

Who is your favourite Disney cartoon character?

- Nail Art Love -



No comments:

Post a Comment