There hasn't been much activity here for a very simple reason: both Gema and I being in exam period. Because of this we have varyingly kept our nails clean, or with only a single colour. However, today I did get around to doing some stripes. The idea of only doing stripes on half of the nail is taken from Wha Nails, and since I don't own stripers, and don't trust myself with drawing straight enough lines, I went back to using tape. As mentioned in previous post, it's really effective but tricky to cut the pieces right, and for me also to have the patience to let each layer dry for ages.
Gema and I have some plans for the coming weeks, some season related and some others too. We'll keep you posted!