Monday 18 February 2013

Amor con Besos y Abrazos

On myself, not ready to part with the jewelled nails yet I added some Valentine details ontop. Please see the 'Jewelled Nails - Lapis Lazuli and Amethyst' post for more information about the nails base.


I used a neon pink Sharpie to write Love and a red Sharpie to add hearts on the left hand. On the thumb I drew hugs (orange Sharpie) and kisses (pink sharpie) and a heart (red Sharpie) in the bottom corner.


On the left hand I used a neon pink Sharpie to write Amor (love in Spanish and a small nod to my rather confused nationality) and a red Sharpie to add hearts on the left hand. I did the same on the right hand thumb as the left hand thumb. (Sadly the m in amor did not come out very clearly in this image).

Hope you all had a good Valentines day!

- Nail Art Love -

No comments:

Post a Comment